ID:	4658

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-1 Far day 3 016.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	4659

Default Ace baits new pics

Bunker!
    These are my other go to plugs from Ace baits, fish get angry when you swim these, best for warm water, mid spring.

Name:	2-1 Far day 3 025.jpg 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	4660

Name:	2-1 Far day 3 026.jpg 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	4661

Nice job on the pics and report. It was good meeting you at the show today Dark. You reminded me of Deniro in Taxi Driver, only fatter and older. You should slow down on the coffee some. I thought you were going to bring a zip action 45 out of your sleeve any minute.

truth be told i did not go back due to the fact that with all the problems we had Friday and Saturday when trying to get things changed to make Sunday a good day Willy must have been of his meeds or something.

he started to post bad things about Smitty plugs and black label plugs as well.

was not happy about this so i told him how i felt about it his response was he will have me removed by the police if i show up "real nice guy". rather than havein my name dragged threw the mud i stayed home a took the big money loss i spent on that show oh well live and learn....

one thing is for sure i will never do any business with them ever again....

Ut oh.....:

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Nice job on the pics and report. It was good meeting you at the show today Dark. You reminded me of Deniro in Taxi Driver, only fatter and older. You should slow down on the coffee some. I thought you were going to bring a zip action 45 out of your sleeve any minute.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post

You talkin to me? You talkin to me????
    Hey what can I say, haven't been walking the beach for about 5 weeks, gut's gettin bigger.(I did lose 5 pounds last 2 weeks). You ain't so skinny yourself, but it was good meetin ya anyway. As for my Army jacket, had it a long time, still fits.

Quote Originally Posted by smittyplugs View Post
    truth be told i did not go back due to the fact that with all the problems we had Friday and Saturday when trying to get things changed to make Sunday a good day Willy must have been of his meeds or something.

he started to post bad things about Smitty plugs and black label plugs as well.

was not happy about this so i told him how i felt about it his response was he will have me removed by the police if i show up "real nice guy". rather than havein my name dragged threw the mud i stayed home a took the big money loss i spent on that show oh well live and learn....

one thing is for sure i will never do any business with them ever again....

Sorry to hear that, man. I was there Sat and Sun, it didn't seem like a lot of traffic came through to where you guys were, and I know you and some other builders said you just broke even.

It could be the economy where guys are spending less $$, or other things. One of the original posters I saw seemed like it was hyping the plugbuilders showcase. IMO you guys were isolated, though Sunday's signs were more clear.

Everyone said this was the first year you guys were there, the strategics will be better next year. It must suck to go to a show, work hard all day, and come home with no profit.

As for speaking your mind and being honest, that's what I would have done also. Choosing the words you use helps. I don't always do that, hence the trouble I get myself into.

We should all be able to voice our opinions in this world and work things out with people. Sorry to hear things went down the way they did.

By the pics it looks as if you guys were thrown down the end of a hallway in some room. If they were going to put you there they should have at least let you set up in the hall.

Not too cool, since you guys were part of their butter for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser View Post
    If they were going to put you there they should have at least let you set up in the hall.
    Now there's an idea!

Stromchaser, the hall idea might have worked.There were a few small classrooms in the front of the building which would have also been a good idea by concentrating more people in a lesser amount of space, like they do at Asbury, and small indoors flea markets. Maybe someone could suggest that for next year.

Nice report and pictures. Good meeting you, Dark.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    KFA - these guys are doin a great job on the Brookhaven access fight, passing around petitions and keeping it in the front of the press. I passed some of the petitions on to Joe to post. The KFA booth is in the back corner to the left. Stop by their booth or MSA's booth across the aisle to sign those petitions if you go there tofday, guys. They need more signatures!

Attachment 4589

Attachment 4647
    Thanks for the kind words ! We are working hard on the fight at Shoreham !

Hey RP, I'm just doin my part to help spread the message. I know we as fishermen are our worst enemy sometimes, but what's right is right, and wrong is wrong. Keep up the pressure on those dinosaurs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12