Took a ride to Pasedena to check out the show. Never been to Pasadena before, the people down there were great. Friendly, helpful, very willing to help a stranger. I met some amazing fishermen and heard some great stories. It's a cool thing that whrever you go, the love of fishing can be a common bond for people from all walks of life.

The Pasadena Sportsfishing Association and the Earliegh Heights volunteer Fire Department, and the women helping them, put on a great show! There were people everywhere. and the parking lot was so filled many had to park on the street.

Not only that, there was a stream of anglers constantly coming and going. I don't know the actual attendance numbers, but a guess of 2000 might be a fair estimate.

There was something for everyone, from used gear to shads, jigs, tackle, plugs, rods, reels, some crafts for sale, great food and drink, and lots of fish stories told in the aisles, and around the kitchen and beer area. Almost everyone leaving had a bag in their hands, and there were lots of happy fishermen and their families.

It seems like this show was the "Don't miss" show for that area. I'm glad I had the chance to go, and got to meet some good people.

I had to downsize these pics to 75k and under. If anyone wants copies of any of the originals, which are around 200k in size, e-mail me and I'll be glad to send em out to ya.