I generally don't sell mine, some of my larger plugs I am going to sell soon though. I don't have the back to throw them anymore, I don't want to make a profit or a business out of it,this just keeps me sane all I would want is to recoup what I laid out through the process it does add up with all of the steps it takes to do a wood lure.A quick briefing for those who don't know sanding,sealing,priming,painting and epoxying then you have to buy the through wire,grommets(belly,tail sometimes a nose grommet)lips for swimmers,weights, barrel swivels,split rings,hooks if they are dressed hooks then you can add buying bucktails,thread a vice various other tying materials that's not including airbrushes, paint,reducers and or spray paint.That's why everyone is going plastic it is cheaper to produce and or import,also to work with has a larger profit margin & they hold up well they are exact clones of each other which gives the advantage of all of them doing exactly the same thing.This is where wood has disadvantages because it is porous it will take on water eventually despite your best efforts to stop it bluefish will win.Wood has capillaries like our veins and even though it is kiln dried it still contains moisture,or it will crack if it is a popper no big deal but swimmers they are different story that's one reason they need to be tuned.I like wood poppers,although SS poppers swim great so you get a popper and swimmer all in one, my favorite plastics are SS hands down.I haven't fished in 4 years so a lot of plugs have came out since then I'll let you test them and let me know.