Feel free to post here. Maximum allowable size is 75k, so you may want to post the PDFs instead, or the PDF links. Contact me if there are any questions about posting PDFs. I may post a tutorial in the General Reel Maintenance forum.

Folks, I do not think I ask for much, but here is where I could use your assistance. The older the reels are, the more scarce the schematics and parts diagrams are. Often the only places you will find them are in the original instruction manual that came with the reel, or on the box. Hence, the only way to put these in a database library is to take very clear pics of the materials and download them.

I have been mulling the idea of letting one or two groups of folks who repair and restore reels for a living oversee these forums as a way to ensure the most complete accuracy of what is posted here. In return this group would be allowed free advertising to promote their business. We are lining up advertisers to help pay the bills here, but certain early supporters would be grandfathered in to a special deal in recognition of their assistance.

Should any qualified individuals be interested in what I proposed, feel free to contact me for further discussions at bunkerjoe@yahoo.com.

Thank you, folks!