Thread: Fishing Movies

Default Fishing Movies

What is your favorite fishing related movie or movie scene of all time? I like "A River runs Through It". The scenery was incredible.

I don't remember the name of it, it's about 2 brothers and how they fight over one girl. Their Dad is the guy who plays Frasier's Dad on TV. Has some good fishing scenes in it where they fish some NY spots.

Quote Originally Posted by lostatsea View Post
    I don't remember the name of it, it's about 2 brothers and how they fight over one girl. Their Dad is the guy who plays Frasier's Dad on TV. Has some good fishing scenes in it where they fish some NY spots.

Good flick, with Edward Burns and John Mahoney? "She's the one". I think their boat was called the fighting Fitzpatricks.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Good flick, with Edward Burns and John Mahoney? "She's the one". I think their boat was called the fighting Fitzpatricks.
    I liked that movie, it had all the makings of a great brother/father/son movie. I think all the fishing scenes were filmed in and around NY, with some in the Sound?

Perfect Storm, one of the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by albiealert View Post
    What is your favorite fishing related movie or movie scene of all time? I like "A River runs Through It". The scenery was incredible.

I liked that movie also. Good fishing scenes, and some deep messages about family relationships.