I've seen many people fall but only one sticks out in my mind.I was fishinat the Manasquan and a kid maybe 16 comes out in sneakers ang goes out on the jacks.There was about 6 russian guy's out there and this kid tried to get down to the water.I hear one of the russian guy's yellin and go over here the kid went down between two Jacks.The russian guys are scramblin and yellin the kid is bleedin everywhere.I started to head out to help they get him up.His right pant leg was gone as well as the skin on that leg.His rod was busted he was cryin.And he just took off.I tried to get him to sit down and called 911.With 1 shoe half of his pants and blood everywhere he made his way off the jetty.Don't know what happened to him.The russian guys and I all went back to fishin.Later as we left the jetty one of the guy's who I see all the time said as soon as the kid came out on the jacks they told him to be careful.He said the kid laughed and said he did this all the time.My buddy smiled and said what he fall every time out???

FC