Thread: Newbie here

Default Newbie here

I met bunkerjoe at the AMSA Expo this year. He gave me his card and here I am.

I am an avid surf fisherman who is dedicated to defend our access rights all over the country. Oh, did I mention I love to fish?

Thanks for the invite Joe

FinAddict, was the guy you met wearing a camoflauge jacket, glasses, and talks a mile a minute? I think you met DarkSkies, our site's photographer and goodwill ambassador. He has been covering the Spring shows for me. I hope he did not corner you with one of his fishing stories. It is always good to welcome another member dedicated to defending access rights. Welcome aboard!

Joe,
    I think you are correct, sorry for getting the name wrong. Great guy and yes, he talks a mile a minute, but got the point accross well. I am sure you will be tired of reading my posts about access issues.

There is 2 things I love to do. One, fish with my little girl Destiny. Two defend our rights so she and her children and great grandchildren can access the same areas and catch the same fish we are enjoying today.

Welcome to the site finaddict. I just watched your video, and I have one word... wow!

Hey FinAddict, welcome aboard!

Hi FinAddict, welcome. I really liked that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Finaddict View Post
    . Two defend our rights so she and her children and great grandchildren can access the same areas and catch the same fish we are enjoying today.

Welcome to the site finaddict. If you like to defend the rights of fishermen, there is something going on in Brookhaven LI that you might be interested in reading.

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=15619

Welcome Finaddict. I guess we're all a little crazy about fins.

Quote Originally Posted by BassBuddah View Post
    Welcome to the site finaddict. If you like to defend the rights of fishermen, there is something going on in Brookhaven LI that you might be interested in reading.

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=15619

I am a delegate to UMS and know some of the guys from Montauk and LIBBA. I am here for support when or if they need me. Together we stand, divided we will fall.

Welcome aboard

Hey Finaddict what's up! I'm the guy you met at the show. I had no idea you were the guy with those videos, I had seen them before. Small world it is. You did a great job on those. Welcome, man.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hey Finaddict what's up! I'm the guy you met at the show. I had no idea you were the guy with those videos, I had seen them before. Small world it is. You did a great job on those. Welcome, man.
    Thanks for the invite. A great site here.

welcome Finaddict!

Quote Originally Posted by Finaddict View Post
    I met bunkerjoe at the AMSA Expo this year. He gave me his card and here I am.

I am an avid surf fisherman who is dedicated to defend our access rights all over the country. Oh, did I mention I love to fish?

Thanks for the invite Joe
    Hey I think I know you from somewhere Thanks for the invite..
    I Live and Breath Fishing!!! It dont get any better..

Century Fishing
    AMSA 736
    Eastern Shore Anglers

Glad you made it Chris.