Thread: My 2008 Surf Fishing season a look back.

Default My 2008 Surf Fishing season a look back.

Nice montage, glad you made it Chris

Man, that was awesome! Especially liked the :40 and 1:30 shots, your son grinning with those shark teeth, he looks like he'll remember that day forever. And the skate at 1:30 was huge, how many # would you estimate? Nice bass and reds too. And the song is classic.

Now that I looked at yours and Finaddicts videos, it seems like you load in the pics, decide if you want each pic to fade in or out, or pan right or left, and click the buttons. Seems easy to work with, they take all the guessing out of it. Do they charge you for doing that or the hosting?

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed watching that. Were a lot of those pics taken at AI? Beautiful scenery, and the lizard and snake were great too.

Beautiful pics and video, lots of smiling faces.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Man, that was awesome! Especially liked the :40 and 1:30 shots, your son grinning with those shark teeth, he looks like he'll remember that day forever. And the skate at 1:30 was huge, how many # would you estimate? Nice bass and reds too. And the song is classic.

Now that I looked at yours and Finaddicts videos, it seems like you load in the pics, decide if you want each pic to fade in or out, or pan right or left, and click the buttons. Seems easy to work with, they take all the guessing out of it. Do they charge you for doing that or the hosting?

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed watching that. Were a lot of those pics taken at AI? Beautiful scenery, and the lizard and snake were great too.
    Hey Guys, the video site is free and pretty simple, pics were from AI /MD&VA, DE,& NC. Yea the one with my son and the alligator is his favorite, I didn't think he would hold it but he did.

Here's a pic for 2009 video, got it last sunday

Thanks Guys
    I Live and Breath Fishing!!! It dont get any better..

Century Fishing
    AMSA 736
    Eastern Shore Anglers

Looks like you had a great year. Nice video!