Hello,

Due to some family issues I am not able to give this site the attention that it rightfully deserves.

Over the past several weeks I am sure you have noticed an increase of posts by Darkskies.

As of today, April 1st, Darkskies is now taking over the site. I have known him for over 20 years. He is a good man, who I am sure will give you excellent service. He is a dedicated fisherman, with extensive fishing and business knowledge.

Though websites are new to him, there is no doubt in my mind that he can take this site to the next level. The contact email and postal address will remain the same for the time being. If anything changes I am sure he will notify you.

I am asking that you please give him your support, refer anyone you know to come to the site, and help him make this a success.

I want to thank you for your words of wisdom, helping each other out and keeping the site up to date and full of information. Though I am no longer the owner I hope to chime in every once in a while when things settle down here at home.

For my final parting gesture, I will give away a plug to a random winner Thursday at 9:00pm. Just say "you’re in" and you will be entered.

Please continue your support to Rich - Tight Lines and Best Wishes -- BunkerJoe