Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Woman Lure Builder

Default New Woman Lure Builder

Hello Everyone! My name is Danielle and I was introduced to this site by someone on Ebay. I currently build jigs, lures and rigs for fluke to stripers and beyond. I have been doing this for years and now that my husband has been disabled I have been doing it as a career. Hope to meet some of you and hope to enjoy this site.

Welcome to the site Danielle.

Hello Lostatsea! Thank you for the welcome!

Hi there, welcome aboard. There are a good group of people here. Looking forward to seeing your lures.

Welcome Danielle, what kinds of jigs do you make- bucktails, or leadheads, or both? And what sizes?

Welcome Danielle, Great to have you here. Can't wait to see your pics. Are you going to be selling them here?

Hey D, Nice to see you here! The site is filled with interesting ideas and information. Welcome.

Welcome, it is always nice to have new lure builders around here. The work everyone does is incredible! I am looking forward to seeing what you have.

Hey Danielle what's up! Cool of ya to join us. So how long have you been doing what you're doing? What gave you the idea or motivation to give it a try? Do you have any advice for other people who are trying to make it as a small business and selling on e-bay? Appreicate any advice at all you could offer.

Welcome to the site and your husband also. Feel free to pm me anytime with any questions you may have. If you have any trouble at all figuring out how to navigate the menus or post pics, let me know.

Hello and welcome, Danielle.

Hello Bluesdude71!

Thank you for the welcome and I will be adding pictures of some of my work shortly.

Hello albiealert! Thank you for the welcome! At this time all of my jigs and Lures are made of LEAD. I do make bucktails, fish, butterflies, minnow fish, squid, giz and ultra minnows. I will be posting pictures with weights and pricing. Thank you again.

Hello basshunter!
    Thank you for the welcome and I will be adding pictures soon.

Hello Crosseyedbass!

Thank you for the welcome!

Hello Surferman!

Thank you for the welcome! I will be adding pictures shortly!

Hello DarkSkies!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have been making jigs, lures and rigs for a long time. I used to make them for my husband when he was an avid fisherman. Since my husbands injuries 5 years ago I decided to try to make them and get paid for them. My motivation for doing this was at the start to try and save my other home but that did not work, at this point it is just to keep the bills going. As far as advice for small business owners on ebay I would try to open your own website before getting to involved in ebay, I have been a FEEBAY member for many years and their pricing and rules are getting a little to much for a lot of people. I have seen many small business leave ebay and start their own websites and they are making more money and they are a lot happier. I will most likely in the near furture be opening my own website and leaving ebay. Thank you for everything and I hope to enjoy this website.

Welcome to the site.

Hello bababooey!

Thank you for the welcome!

Hello CharlieTuna!

Thank you for the welcome to this site!

Hello Again! To those that have asked to see pictures of some of my stuff I have opened an album with a few pics to start! Let me know what you think and I will add as I go. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast