Thread: New Woman Lure Builder

Hybrid View

Hello Bluesdude71!

Thank you for the welcome and I will be adding pictures of some of my work shortly.

Hello albiealert! Thank you for the welcome! At this time all of my jigs and Lures are made of LEAD. I do make bucktails, fish, butterflies, minnow fish, squid, giz and ultra minnows. I will be posting pictures with weights and pricing. Thank you again.

Hello basshunter!
    Thank you for the welcome and I will be adding pictures soon.

Hello Crosseyedbass!

Thank you for the welcome!

Hello Surferman!

Thank you for the welcome! I will be adding pictures shortly!

Hello DarkSkies!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have been making jigs, lures and rigs for a long time. I used to make them for my husband when he was an avid fisherman. Since my husbands injuries 5 years ago I decided to try to make them and get paid for them. My motivation for doing this was at the start to try and save my other home but that did not work, at this point it is just to keep the bills going. As far as advice for small business owners on ebay I would try to open your own website before getting to involved in ebay, I have been a FEEBAY member for many years and their pricing and rules are getting a little to much for a lot of people. I have seen many small business leave ebay and start their own websites and they are making more money and they are a lot happier. I will most likely in the near furture be opening my own website and leaving ebay. Thank you for everything and I hope to enjoy this website.

Hello bababooey!

Thank you for the welcome!