Hey guys, trying to make this as simple as possible. I don't want to put up a whole bunch of rules here.

Treat others how you would want to be treated, have a good time, and don't criticize others' prices, although I think theres nothing wrong with bargaining. Bargaining is ok. That's the way of the world.

When the sale is done, make sure you post that deal as closed so we don't waste peoples' time. Sounds fair enough, right?

The Disclaimer:
Sell whatever ya want here, as long as it's not illegal. I reserve the right to accept what I feel is appropriate, and I will delete entries as I see fit. Anyone interested in any item posted here must deal directly with the seller.

Buyer beware!
I bear no responsibility concerning what is represented. All deals are solely between the seller and buyer. I won't get involved. If there's a complaint between buyer and seller, I won't get involved, but I can and will permanently remove the seller from the forums for bad business practices.

For sellers, all I ask is that you answer questions quicky and send sold items out fast as possible.

All items may be removed after 6 months, but can be resubmitted.