Thread: RISSA show

Default RISSA show

The RISSA show is one of the biggest shows on the East Coast, and the biggest show in New England. For anyone who is thinking of going, you won't be disappointed with all they offer. There is something for everyone who loves fishing.

Hours: (Sunday is family day, all women and children free)
    April 4th - April 6th
    Show Hours:
    Fri: Noon - 9 pm
    Sat: 9 am - 7 pm
    Sun: 10 am - 5 pm

Admission: $10
    Ages 12 and under :
    Free

Directions & Parking

From the North:

Interstate 95 South to Exit 22A. Follow the signs towards Downtown/Convention Center. Go through the first light in the right hand lane. Take your first right after the light. Take the next right onto Exchange Street. After the next light, bear right between the Hotel and the Convention Center to the North Garage.

From the South:

Interstate 95 North to Exit 22A. Follow the signs towards Downtown/Convention Center. At the light, turn right onto Francis Street. At the next light, go right onto Sabin Street. Bear right between the Hotel and the Convention Center to the North Garage.

From the East:

Take 195 West. Merge onto 95 North to Exit 22A. Follow the signs towards Downtown/Convention Center. At the light, turn right onto Francis Street. At the next light, go right onto Sabin Street. Bear right between the Hotel and the Convention Center to the North Garage.

From the West:

Take Route 6 East to the "Route 6 East and I-195 South" on ramp. Take a right and stay to the right following the signs to Providence and Route 6 East (you will use part of the I-195 on-ramp to get onto Route 6 East). Stay on Route 6 East to the end (sign will read "6 East to 10 North") and stay to the left. Continue to the Dean Street Exit. Once on the exit ramp, stay to the left so that you will be on the left side of the island when you reach the light. Turn left onto Dean Street (4 lane road). Then immediately take your first right onto West Exchange Street to the Convention Center Garage.

link to show info:

http://www.nesaltwatershow.com/

So who else made the trip? I checked it out, some good buys. And it was pretty cool to see that Habs Jr will be carrying on his Dad's work, he's now making needles, and supposedly will be selling more from the website.

I went, there were a lot of vendors, u could get lost there. checked out the Habs booth, heard Jr has all his Dad's blanks, it's pretty cool to see it start up again.

Nowadays many kids want nothing to do with the legacy or paths their parents took. Sometimes it's understandable, but it's good to see a son follow in his father's footsteps. I expect great things from this kid.