Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
just a few

Combination Set! 1-Herring Jig, 1-Fish Jig, 1- Butterfly Jig

Business Development and Philosophy:

Development
Danielle and her husband met a guy who sold jig molds, started making them, and got a lot of positive response from customers.

She started making these lead jigs, and worked hard to figure out the best way to paint them, what colors to use, and how to make the paint last long and not to chip off. Shes the one slaving over those melting pots to melt the lead and remove the impurities. How many women do you guys know that can handle a job like that?

Lead & Safety: She has her whole work area vented for the lead fumes, and a state of the art spray booth to spray the best and most durable finish.
"I'm a researcher" - when she gets a little info about how too improve her products, she's on it right away, always trying to deliver the best quality product possible.

Obstacles
"Lots of Brick Walls" Danielle has run into many obstacles. Because she's a woman, many people don't believe she can handle the demands of making her products, and are sometimes short-sighted in how they view her.

Many say: " Oh come on, a woman can't make those rigs and jigs, that's BS!!"
She wins customers over by saying: "Then come to my house and watch me, & then make a judgement! "

Danielle sez: "I ignore the fact that many can't believe I'm doing a man's job, and win the respect of my customers one at a time!"

I think it's fair to say Danielle is not a typical woman, this gal is tough!!
nice work you go girl dont let the walls stop you there are ways around them just keep going i need the jigs in my bag