Thread: Member profile: Jrodscustomtackle

Hybrid View

Good job here, Danielle, and Dark. The colors look great, I honestly never knew a woman who melted her own lead, that was interesting reading.

Nicely done, I too would never believe a woman working over a hot pot of lead. (excuse the chauvinism here)

Hello Williehookem!

Thank you about the "melting my own lead", I appreciate that. As Darkskies has stated I am not your ordinary woman. Grew up around truckers and fishermen so right from the start I was doomed at being the princess type....LOL...But I want to thank you again.

Hello Bababooey!

Thank you for the reply to Darkskies forum on me. I do appreciate all imput. My mom taught me well about pots, boiling water is not the only pot I can stand over....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jrodscustomtackle View Post
    Grew up around truckers and fishermen so right from the start I was doomed at being the princess type....LOL...But I want to thank you again.

Woe to the person who teased or harassed Danielle in grade school, they would probably think twice before they did it again.

Hello CharlieTuna!

Thank you for that one. I had a good laugh to that.

Default Testimonials

Yup, it seems that Jrods jigs do the job!

Here's a pic of a nice bluefish Monty got on 5/2/09 using a herring jig. They're good for fishing deeper waters, and current where you need to get down in the water column. If you can catch bluefish on em, you'll also get bass when the bluefish don't get to it first.

They're heavy enough that you can drag them on the bottom, where the big bass live.

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...ead.php?t=3614