Thread: 3 8oz LEAD Butterfly Jigs

Default 3 8oz LEAD Butterfly Jigs

For Sale are a set of 3 8oz LEAD Butterfly Jigs. These are handpoured LEAD jigs, that have been dipped in White, Airbrushed their colors and then dipped in Clear Vinyl Chip Resistant Jig Paint. They have 3D eyes. The Bucktail has been handtied on to a Eagle Claw Heavy Duty J Hooks then flexcoated and then 2 part Epoxied for Durability. The hooks are attached to the jig with #9 150# Stainless Split Rings.

Price with Priority Shipping Included is $18.00

Please note that I accept Paypal and Bank or USPS Money Orders.
    Any questions please answer here or email me at: shytkickers137@aol.com
    If you are looking for other custom items please email me or check out my ebay website at: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/JRODs-Tackle-and-More

"Airbrushed their colors and then dipped in Clear Vinyl Chip Resistant Jig Paint."

(Danielle, to me, that says quality right there, it doesn't matter to the fish if the jigs chip, they'll still catch. But the extra attention you pay to the little details says a lot about your committment to your customers and customer service.)

8 oz, nice and heavy for the offshore bite, or for guys who fish the rips and have to get down deeper when the fish are not on top. Either way, sounds like a good deal!

Hello DarkSkies!

They are dipped in White Vinyl Chip Resistant Jig Paint, Also Airbrushed in the same and then dipped in the same. So they have many coats of the Chip Resistant.
    You are right the fish are not going to care if they are chipped. But to me the longer a lure lasts and looks good the longer that I will use it that is for sure.
    And yes my Customers always come first that is why I take the time to make sure this is quality work.
    Thank you again for the compliments and the attention that you pay to the details.

This set is no longer available. If you would like a set like this please let me know and I will be more then happy to make another set or custom make a set to the colors that you would like.