Thread: 3 people you most want to fish with

Default 3 people you most want to fish with

Whe would they be? Doesn't matter if they are living or dead, who are your top 3, and why?

My list:
    1. My grandfather. He's gone now, it would be nice to see him one more time.
    2. Ernest Hemingway. He was a great writer, and a dedicated outdoor fisherman, and a bit of a notorious drinker. I think fishing with him would be wild.
    3. John Haberek, "Habs". I never met the man, but heard he was generous in spirit and had a great sense of humor. I think I could really enjoy that.

1. Mike Osinski - many years best friend, great fisherman, funny guy, very real, dead 5 years now.

2. Hemingway, for all albie's reasons. Plus he used to bring a Thompson smg with him on the Pilar.

3. Heather Locklear. Hey, if I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthepain View Post
    Hemingway, for all albie's reasons. Plus he used to bring a Thompson smg with him on the Pilar.
    Yeah, I would love to fish with Hemingway back before I got sober. Get drunk, fish, and shoot at the fish when you're not catching (or even when you are)

Quote Originally Posted by jonthepain View Post
    3. Heather Locklear. Hey, if I'm gonna dream, I'm gonna dream big.

You can have her after me, or I'll flip ya for her. Who are we kiddin, like either of us mooks has a shot with her, but it's always fun to dream, right?

I was tryin a little 13th steppin after she got busted for DWI. For some reason she won't return my calls inviting her to go to a meeting here wiht me in NJ. Does that qualify as stalking??

Thomas Jefferson, who wouldn't want to talk fishing with the author of the greatest document in American history.
    Ted Williams, he always seems to write what I believe.
    Lefty Kreh, maybe his casting prowess will rub off on me.

Default wish to fish,,,

1-Heather Thomas[one of Colt Seavers partners] just because shes hot and no one knows who she is.

2-Larry Dahlberg,catch some wild kinds of fish,,but I ain't drinking the water.

3-Renee O'Connor[Zena] just to see her naked on my boat wearing just a pair of little white shorts and my old thin T-Shirt.,,Yeoooowza!,,,,waves splashin' her all over!

R-P
    Takes a Big Man to sling Big Wood,,,,boys sling plastic,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Rip-Plugger View Post
    1-Heather Thomas[one of Colt Seavers partners] just because shes hot and no one knows who she is.

2-Larry Dahlberg,catch some wild kinds of fish,,but I ain't drinking the water.

3-Renee O'Connor[Zena] just to see her naked on my boat wearing just a pair of little white shorts and my old thin T-Shirt.,,Yeoooowza!,,,,waves splashin' her all over!

R-P
    RP, have you lived in Connecticut all your life? Did you know Heather Thomas grew up in Connecticut, and that she fly fishes?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heatherthomass.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	6357

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heather thomas jackson hole.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	6358

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
    Thomas Jefferson, who wouldn't want to talk fishing with the author of the greatest document in American history.
    Ted Williams, he always seems to write what I believe.
    Lefty Kreh, maybe his casting prowess will rub off on me.

Ted Williams would also be one of my choices, jimbo.

1. Ted Williams, it would be an experience.
    2. Albert Einstein. I'm curious how he would apply his thinking to fishing.
    3. Nostradamus. I would like to see how a great predictor of future events could predict whether the fish will bite tomorrow.

Albert Einstein. Good one.