Thread: Access: Raritan Bay, Is it worth fighting for?

Hybrid View

Rich, as much as I try to harass you, you're doing a good thing here. Keep up the good work, and thank you.

Thanks guys, I just got tired of seeing people rant about it on the internet and feeling there was nothing that can be done. There is strength in numbers, and I have seen enough results to keep me fighting for our rights.

As of now we have 12 guy's who said yes to helpin!!!!! I'm thinkin Saturday 4/18 to hit it!!!! Post up and let me know if the date is good for you and if there's anyone elese you think could come and help!!!!!! I don't have a start time yet I prefer morning!!!!

Hey Hey readin these post's brings a tear to my eye!!! Can any of you guy's lend a hand to this effort???????We have to start somewhere and with 12 guy's already sayin yes I'm ready to go!! Clifwood is just the beginning!!!!

POST UP BOY'S AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!

FC
    PASS IT ON!!TAKE A KID FISHING!!!!

darkskies, you did a great job at Brookhaven, I hope you can do the same thing here. Great work!

I say let em close it down, invite me down, and we'll yak all those spots by water. Are any of them radioactive yet? Just joking, Dark, keep up the good work.

Hey if you guys schedule some kind of cleanup, I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Hey if you guys schedule some kind of cleanup, I'm in!
    Hey Cowherder As of right now we're shootin for 4/18.
    FC
    PASS IT ON!!TAKE A KID FISHING!!!!

Originally by darkskies--
    "Somebody's gotta do it. If you leave it up to "somebody" else, it won't get done."

Bump for a timely thread. Now that the spring bass season is getting underway, let's all try to keep the places we fish clean. And if you see any idiots littering, for God's sake say something!

I sometimes take a trash bag with me and pick up garbage when I do the bait and wait thing. I look for discarded line too. Have unwrapped plenty of seagulls in my day. I make sure I teach my kids not litter and show them the ill effects of it. I have caught them preaching these practices to their friends. I had a guy clap when he saw me picking up trash once and vowed he would do the same. Just my part to help some.

Bringing a bag to carry out trash takes no effort at all. Especially this time of year when most of us are bait fishing. While waiting for the fish to strike go around and pick up some trash.