I am not sure I would trust one of these. I did come across this article, they seem seaworthy but i don't know. Anyone ever use one before?

Many love outdoor activities and adventures; some like fishing, hiking, climbing, biking, etc. But if you’re the kind of person who loves the fast-rushing sounds of flowing rivers and creeks or loves the whitewaters, then kayaking is for you.

Nowadays, there are lots of kayaking resources available, so it won’t be hard for you to find the kayak gear you need. For the kayak itself, there are those made of plastic, woods, fiberglass, or Kevlar. Different designs are available, including inflatable kayaks. These are kayaks that you can easily transport using a carry bag. You can inflate it using different kinds of pumps like foot pumps, hand pumps, or electric pumps. You can find an inflatable kayak made of hypalon, polyurethane-coated cloth, or PVC.

If you love the boldness and extreme adventures of kayaking but don’t want the hassles of carrying a heavy, burly kayak, then the inflatable type is for you. They are also portable, making them unwavering and easy to master once in the water. However, some inflatable kayaks may take a lot of effort to paddle as compared to a traditional kayak; they may also tend to be slower. But there are more advantages to inflatable kayaks than you might know.

Since most of these kayaks are made up of blown-up inner compartments, they have more of a tendency to stay upright. Additionally, they are mostly puncture resistant, and if a puncture occurs you can easily patch it up; you can also rest assured that you won’t sink in a punctured kayak.

Many love the structure and designs of an inflatable kayak since it can be easily broken down and kept; you’ll just have to deflate it, fold it, pack it up in a bag, and go somewhere else you’d also like to visit. The storing feature of an inflatable kayak also means that you can keep it safe for longer life and use. You don’t also need to crowd your car when going to your destinations.

Looking for an inflatable kayak need not be daunting at all; that’s another advantage. The Internet caters to hundreds of kayaking supply sites where you can find an inflatable kayak that suits both your needs and your budget. Browse as many sites as you wish and compare each deal; this way, you’ll find the best kayak shop.