Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: talk about stupid

Maybe next time they should ask the neighbor to help them move it!

Robert Garrett, 33, and Jesse Dyer, 32, were arrested in Lincoln, Neb., in November and charged with burglary and the theft of a 55-inch TV, which they had taken to their car, only to realize that it wouldn't fit. When a next-door neighbor spotted them, they tried to bribe her for $100, to hold the set until they could return with a bigger car, but she called the police.

Quote Originally Posted by strikezone31 View Post
    Maybe next time they should ask the neighbor to help them move it!

Robert Garrett, 33, and Jesse Dyer, 32, were arrested in Lincoln, Neb., in November and charged with burglary and the theft of a 55-inch TV, which they had taken to their car, only to realize that it wouldn't fit. When a next-door neighbor spotted them, they tried to bribe her for $100, to hold the set until they could return with a bigger car, but she called the police.

I just answered a thread with this quote:

"I don't know anyone who is jumping for joy financially right now, and the latest rate cuts will hurt the seniors who keep thier moiney in fixed income and t-bills. But it could be worse, I have my health and some good people inmy life. It could always be worse. "

This is proof it could always be worse - hey man don't tell the police we stole this and we give you a $100. :

How to make mo money

loved that clip

Funny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123