Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Spotburn thread

Default Re: Spotburn thread

Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
    the winners for 2013 urban anglers on facebook bunch of arrrogant surf fish wannabees in nj. Fishing the power plant all winter catching fish illegally and bragging about it on facebook. Winning the tourney at abescon by catching 3 keepers to 20 lbs in 30 minutes and then making it down to absecon by 1:30 am. Everyone knows they caught those fish before midningh. call them urban cheaters, call them urban douches. No way are they anglers or sportsmen. Biggest group of spotburners in NJ.
    Bunch of clowns

They su_k and lets not forget the kid who works in a well known shop in Point Pleasant that fished there illegally all winter and told everyone to go there

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    Bunch of clowns
    X2. It amazes me how they pat themselves on the back.
    You're a cheater and you are proud and your mom and dad are proud of this?

You post videos and when guys complain how clear it is all they can say is haters go away? These kids think they invented fishing. I have been fishing wwd for decades in different places. Anyone who fishes a lot knows where to get fish in the winter, not a problem.
    To invite the whole world back there? This winter it has been the most crowded there it has been in 10 years. I blame these kids directly for that. Doesn't take much skill to catch fish in a fish bowl. Not that I'm saying I never did it. I'm not bragging about it on the internet though. Total low class scum. Urban wiggers.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    They su_k and lets not forget the kid who works in a well known shop in Point Pleasant that fished there illegally all winter and told everyone to go there
    I just did a quick search on google and found their site.
    They are a perfect example of some of the scum screwing up this sport of fishing for bass.
    Urban Anglers, even has their names on the home page. Young, clueless, stupid, ignorant and disrespectful. Great start to your lives *ssholes.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

The latest toolbag posted on the internet yesterday. There was a thread asking about jersey city. This toolbag posted a pic of his 34" fish with the background and named the exact location. His name looks similar to one I have seen here. I hope not. If you read this, I hope you don't fish the piers a lot. If i see you down there I will **** in your bunker bag and dump it on your head. Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by paco33 View Post
    The latest toolbag posted on the internet yesterday. There was a thread asking about jersey city. This toolbag posted a pic of his 34" fish with the background and named the exact location. His name looks similar to one I have seen here. I hope not. If you read this, I hope you don't fish the piers a lot. If i see you down there I will **** in your bunker bag and dump it on your head. Unbelievable!

Paco I don't know this guy but the behavior is common. There are piers all along the Hudson. The east river has some great spots as well. Some parks in the area are fishermen friendly so you can expect folks will gravitate there. The thing that most don't understand is that to fish effectively you cannot have more than a few out there. This is very important when there is a moon tide and the current is strong. When more than 5-8 try to fish areas of current with bait they end up with tangled lines. The best way to do it is to know the tides. Fish the beginning, middle, or end depending on how the fish are running. When you do that you can fit a few more along the bulkheads, maybe 10, maybe 12. Anymore than that and it is just not fun. With all due respect, it's hard to spot burn the Hudson because the fish are all coming down river now. Some will go under the VZ and out to the bay, others through the Arthur Kill. A majority will go up the East River and move further East. They are catching them at the canal in MA already. These are post hudson bass.
    Getting back to the point you made, I get a lot of my larger fish from bulkheads in back bays. Last week we had bunker everywhere and I pulled a few nice bass to 26#. I know enough not to post about it when I am catching.

If someone is posting pics with locations either he is new at it. Or he is so desperate for attention he will try anything to have folks see that he can catch fish. I don't see how you can tell the difference between the 2 unless you know the guy personally. That is why I don't post reports much. Too much internet professors saying what and where the fish are instead of being out there actually fishing. My .02

Drove up to northern nj last nite. Fished it years ago so I thought I was going to pm a few of you here to ask some general advice. I didn't have to because there are 2 spots that are now blown up all over fb. I was at one of them last night along with 50 of my closest friends lol. Managed 5 bass to 26" on plugs. I don't want to say any more but I feel where I was at last night could be closed down real soon. Bonfires, litter, beer bottles. It reminded me of march at graveling point or the power plant some of the places near there were great fishing but residential and now closed.

Why blow up a good thing on facebook? I don't understand why people do this.

That sucks! They do it because they must have no life.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456