Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's with all the animal sacrifices in Jamaica Bay?

Wouldn't bother me at all. I don't believe in all that witch craft stuff. The mind is a powerful thing.

It used to be the Rasterfarians in NY and I have no idea if that is spelled right.When I did tree work we had a contract for LIRR we used to find burnt candles and chickens w/ their heads cut off placed in circles with herbs of some sort, all over and not the kind your probably thinking of they were smoking that and trying to sell it don't ask how I know that.

I have found piles of chicken and bird bones back there in the woods near the bay. At first I thought it was garbage from the homeless. After you see it a few time you realize its true about the sacrifices because you see the circles and other stuff that surfstix mentions. Hey at least they aren't sacrificing humans. I would be happy if they would take a liking to sacrificing piping plovers. Then maybe PETA would get involved and leave us fishermen alone.

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    It used to be the Rasterfarians in NY and I have no idea if that is spelled right.When I did tree work we had a contract for LIRR we used to find burnt candles and chickens w/ their heads cut off placed in circles with herbs of some sort, all over and not the kind your probably thinking of they were smoking that and trying to sell it don't ask how I know that.

Rofl striper and surfstix! I was reading the thread about beginner blues and saw the reference to animal sacrifices and spot burning. good one frankie. Will be down again soon and wondering how many chicken heads and animal bones Ill find. The weirdness that you only could find in Jamaica Bay!

Found this pic on the net. Guy went fishing and voila look what he finds! Reminded me of this thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sacrifice436.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by surfstix1963 View Post
    Yeah thats still going on. 2 weeks ago it was terrible because the weather was stable and those things were all over the place. Voodoo city. when it's the full moon or it rains it gets more tolerable because that stuff washes away more quickly.
    Saw some flowers and coconuts last week but they were gone when I went today.

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
    Found this pic on the net. Guy went fishing and voila look what he finds! Reminded me of this thread
    seen stuff like that many times.

Lol seen some of that this morning. Creepy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12