Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's with all the animal sacrifices in Jamaica Bay?

Default What's with all the animal sacrifices in Jamaica Bay?

Talked to a few different people. The consensus is that you're walking down a trail to a point or sandy beach somewhere, and you come upon a bunch of dead animals scattered around in a ritual fashion.

The last guy I talked to was walking to his favorite plugging spot and found 6 white doves in a circle with the heads cut off.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Yeah, a lot of sick/twisted people out there who do weird **** in the name of religion. You will find fruit offerings, pineapples and other funky stuff in the parking lot of the NCB as well. The Haitians and Guyanese are behind some of these offerings, I was told.

Haitian voodoo, santeria, means there are no fish there, and they want the voodoo god to bring some in. :

^^^ Voodoo hoodoo!

Default Voodoo beach reports

Was talking to a few people over there the last few days. This is based on what they told me. Anyone who has any different info, let me know and I'll post it up.

Default Hindu religious practices in Jamaica bay

I talked to a Guyanese guy and his family. They said there are different groups that go there for religious ceremonies. According to him, the Hindu people are the ones with the strange signs in the sand, the flowers and fruit on the water, the buddhist statues, and the paper boats they sail out into the water as religious offerings.

Sand signs, he said something about they make these signs for good luck.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-08-09 005.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	6576

Name:	5-08-09 007.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	6577

Name:	5-08-09 008.jpg 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	6578

Name:	5-08-09 009.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	6579

Name:	5-08-09 010.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	6580

Default Hindu religious practices in Jamaica bay

here, more stuff, hollowed out cocunuts, fruit and flowers on the water, etc.

Name:	5-08-09 016.jpg 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	6581

Name:	5-08-09 012.jpg 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	6582

Name:	5-08-09 013.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	6583

Name:	5-08-09 017.jpg 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	6584

Default Moslem religious ceremonies in Jamaica Bay

Here's where things get a little confusing. I said to him, if the Hindu people are responsible for all this, what are you guys (Guyanese Moslems) into out here? He said: "We do offerings"

Me: "Ya mean like animals and stuff?"

Him: "Yes"

Me: " So you guys are the ones cutting their heads off the doves and leaving them there?"

Him:....at that point he got nervous and clammed up, and didn't want to speak about it anymore except he generically described them as offerings with animals.

So I tried to understand, but it seems I'm still in the Dark, about Voodoo Beach!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5-08-09 002.jpg  

Me: " So you guys are the ones cutting their heads off the doves and leaving them there?"

Him:....at that point he got nervous and clammed up, and didn't want to speak about it anymore except he generically described them as offerings with animals.

So I tried to understand, but it seems I'm still in the Dark, about Voodoo Beach!

Is there any question you won't ask? I think if you had a chance, you would ask John Wayne Gacy what it was like to do all those killings. Can you win a Pulitzer for investigating voodoo?:

You better be careful Dark, he might come back with his buddies and sacrifice you up for their offering.

dark u need the badaxe for the voodoo freaks, no prob lol!

""He said: "We do offerings"
    Me: "Ya mean like animals and stuff?"
    Him: "Yes"
    Him:....at that point he got nervous and clammed up, and didn't want to speak about it anymore except he generically described them as offerings with animals.""

::

Did you ask him if he listens to Prince?

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/aud...unk&InStock=No

Wow, Crazy stuff

We should have PETA look into this.:

Bump to the top for Rip316, who thought we were kidding when we were talkin about Voodoo Beach today....

IAccording to him, the Hindu people are the ones with the strange signs in the sand, the flowers and fruit on the water, the buddhist statues, and the paper boats they sail out into the water as religious offerings.

Hindus usually don't use Buddhist statues.

The statue is most likely Krsna, the Supreme Being. He is usually depicted with blue skin and occasionally with cows or calves and is also known as the divine cow herder.

The Muslims don't practice the animal sacrifice that happens in Jamaica Bay. Traditionally it is only cows, camels and goats. These aren't slaughtered and left, they are used after slaughter.

Most likely the sacrifices are Santerians. They are actually legally allowed to do these but leaving the carcasses in public is probably not very legal at all.

These guys were totally serious about the voodoo thing. Makes me wonder If I will be accepting their invite to go. I have already had an inlaw succumb to a hex put on her called a and give me a chance with the spelling here bruhadia. My mother in law used to practice black magic in our basement and suddenly became struck with alzheimers at the ripe old age of 52. I was told by a card reader who did not know me from adam about what happened to her so, I tend to stay away from that kinda stuff. Sorry guys.

dude u will be fine they just do ther thing out there thay dont put the hex on u

Quote Originally Posted by gjb1969 View Post
    dude u will be fine they just do ther thing out there thay dont put the hex on u
    Rip, what G said is on the $$.
    (and don't listen to Frankiesurf, that guy's a Communist )

I don't care if they sacrifice goats and drip the blood all over each other.

Once you learn more about the incredible spring fishing over there and see for yourself, I don't think that will be an issue anymore.

Sorry about the hex on your MIL, I wish someone would put a hex on me to win the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankiesurf View Post
    Hindus usually don't use Buddhist statues.

the sacrifices are Santerians. They are actually legally allowed to do these but leaving the carcasses in public is probably not very legal at all.
    Yeah but what nationality are the people who practice santeria?
    I see the Hindus and the Guyana people doing that stuff. Did you ever fish there?
    I know who the people who hang out there are. I have never seen an actual animal sacrifice, so you could be right on that point.

Better keep an eye on your SwansDS

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast