Thread: The life of a nomad, tips for on the road fishin

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Why is it that your frikkin assumptions are so uncanny, ya grouchy basstard!

Actually, that port o john had just been serviced the day before. Hardly any use where it was...And... it was cleaner than some hotel rooms...so I did fall asleep on the crapper! I was so tired I closed my eyes for a sec, and 10 minutes later some guy was knocking on the door saying he needed to use it...startled me and woke me up!
    Posts like this are a good reason for a face pal smiley. Just saying, Rich.

^ Aaaah, thanks for the feedback, Mick, but it's all good. If I was any less abrasive with the old grouch he might think I was a nice guy or something and I might get a hug out of it. Hugs from Finchaser??? Something is very wrong with the world when that grouch goes around hugging people....just trying to do my part to keep the Universe in balance...

That's what we do around here sometimes, the ball busting makes it entertaining...even when the guys hurl insults about my stinkin waders...
    BTW, Mick, hope ya weren't offended when I called ya a bastid for thinking I'm 53 ....ya know I love ya anyway....