We All Like Fishing When we Can, To make my day as Full as I can and Increase the things I enjoy. Riding My Motorbike into the countryside and visiting the Harbour at Eyemouth, And having the Mp3 Player stuck in my Ears. I enjoy my Music. So in the light of that I cast my Thoughts into making a Simple Hand Line to carry along with me. A Survival Tool if you wish!
Simply a piece of MDF or Plywood Cut to shape as in the Photo Image. and armoured with whatever type of nylon you wish to use. A few Worms in a Tin or a Bread Roll will suffice as your Offering.
Dangling over the pier or low bridge will usually yeild results. even if you wish to cast. Your Arm is your rod. And casting is a simple matter of Taking out a good length of line and rolling the Cast on 3 or four fingers.With the Worms attached as your Weight! You simply throw it out with an over arm cast. It done correctly it will unfold in the air without getting into a tangle. Even Trot your worms down a Stream or River. But Above all Enjoy your sport as Much as You can and add other things you enjoy during your day. After Fishing it's off to the Fish & Chip Shop,for a nice wee snack. then back on the road to enjoy the journey home on the Bike. So making my day as full and rewarding as I possibly can. We are all Bound to the Sands of Time Trickling By.
But also please return your catch for future generations of Anglers.
TIGHT LINES ALL.