Thread: Killer fish

Default Killer fish

A SAVAGE fish that eats everything it comes across, including people, has been hooked by a British fisherman — sparking fears of a deadly invasion.

The giant snakehead, originating from South-East Asia, has a mouth crammed with teeth.
    It’s deadly in the water, but it can also “crawl” on land and survive out of water for up to four days.

The discovery of the fish in Linconshire, northern England, has caused widespread panic amongst conservationists and anglers.

An Environment Agency source told the Sun: “The reaction was, ‘Oh s***’. This is the ultimate invasive species - if it starts breeding here it’s a disaster.”

Andy Alder caught the snakehead in the River Witham while using a sprat as bait for pike. He told the Sun: “It had a gob full of razor-sharp teeth. To be honest it looked terrifying.”

It is believed the fish may have been smuggled in for an aquarium and illegally released.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Killer fish.jpg  

I heard there were some caught in maryland

Man first thing I thought when I saw that was it had to be fake, scary **** to know some of those things are swimming around.

definitely need a boga grip for that one...

Reminds me of those crazy congofish. Either way, I wouldn't swim in any river with those freaks of nature.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails congo-fish-teeth-01.jpg   congo-fish-teeth-03.jpg  

Think I would use a warn winch if targeting those congo fish.

I would love to catch one of those congofish on a conventional with wire leader.

I never knew fish had teeth that big. Are there any other types with the same freightening bite?

No, but had an old girlfriend that looked a little like that, good thing I slowed down on the drinkin.