Thread: And so it begins: Insanity on the beaches ...

Hybrid View

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    Im specifically referring to fishing in crowds and the dangers and ethics, I do understand you will eventually may get your fish in and you are happy but you have to consider if it costs another guy a shot at his. Some just don't know what they dont know there is no way a 8 ft light rod can steer a 30lb class bass around a rip off a jetty tip. If my 10ft heavy lami was groaning to do this how can a light rod.

another thing is A plug clearing another mans head by three feet rather then one is extremely safer, but if you think its all good you might be one of the guys we can never get through to and bunker madness goes on and on.
    you have to be in it to win it i get a fish i back off so some one can get a crack at it no i am not one for plug shaving it sucks having meat balls casting over your head two deep i back off i dont need to get hooked i am out for fun and yes i have hookedup with a 30lb. bass with my 8 ft. rod and yes my spool was screemingand i landed it too its the fun of it

Its fun for you when your fish is running all over and 2 or 3 guys near by cant cast when the school is range , but why give a crap about them right, There apparently is an I in team when bunker fishing. I give up on this thread.

Its fun for you when your fish is running all over and 2 or 3 guys near by cant cast when the school is range , but why give a crap about them right, There apparently is an I in team when bunker fishing. I give up on this thread.

Yep the new breed of bass fisherman made by the INTERNET,who follow advice most of the time from people who know less than them. It's getting sickening to watch.Without the bunker 1/2 of them couldn't catch a fish. I personally hate bunker and the insane fever they cause.When the bass are wiped out again all these so called clueless bass fisherman will ask why or blame the commercial guys.
    This statement is not aimed at anyone in particular.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Wink

i dont cause problems for others like some do the fish was not all over it was in infair time

Speedy. you are taking the right route. You are trying your best to be respectful and in the same time trying to have a good time catching fish. I personally can not put myself in that situation. If someone is casting over my head or putting a plug in my waders it is definitely going down. That is why I wouldn't even do it. All I can say to all is catchem up when you can and whatever way you know how to.

Wink rip316

Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
    Speedy. you are taking the right route. You are trying your best to be respectful and in the same time trying to have a good time catching fish. I personally can not put myself in that situation. If someone is casting over my head or putting a plug in my waders it is definitely going down. That is why I wouldn't even do it. All I can say to all is catchem up when you can and whatever way you know how to.
    thank you.....