Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Default Hello

Name is Charlie. Have a beautiful wife that allows me to fish a lot and two young (almost 3 and 5) incredible little boys that are heavily into fishing. I fish IBSP and most areas North of there including the bay and rivers. Fish bait, plugs and bucktails, love catching fish on artificials. My favorite fishing is off of jetties. I do my serious fishing at night. The only place I usually fish daytime is IBSP with the family. Also have a lake boat and I go to Round Valley and Spruce Run a lot in the summer. Kids love it.

I have had the pleasure to fish with Darkskies who I consider a true friend and a great asset to the Fishing community. Dad was never a fisherman so I didn't pick up fishing until a few years ago. Caught my first striper which was a keeper on a jetty at 1am with a Yozuri Mag Minnow and I was totally hooked. Darkskies was present to witness my catch! We have had some good times and I am proud to be on this forum. I have learned a lot in my short time and have caught a bunch of fish pretty much from the beginning.

Hope to meet more fishermen on here and share some insight.

Tight Lines!

Default Welcome

Welcome c4. Nice family. Look forward to your contributions.

Welcome aboard! You are lucky to have fished with DS. I heard he is great fisherman and teaches the newbies without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by plugcrazy View Post
    Welcome aboard! You are lucky to have fished with DS. I heard he is great fisherman and teaches the newbies without hesitation.
    I ain't such a great fisherman, if I was I wouldn't be gettin blanked so many nights! Thanks for the kind words anyway. I'm just a guy who loves to fish, and can't imagine life without it.

Charlie's the same way, whether he catches or not, he doesn't want to give up, never complains about the weather, and takes every night out there as a learning experience. He's a great Dad to his kids, and many people don't know that he has a potential young Mike Iaconelli in the family. His son has learned from Charlie, but now is figuring out ways to catch the fish on his own.

He also is a great teacher of conservation to his children and others. I'm proud to know the guy and fish with him. Welcome aboard Charlie!

Hi Charlie,

Sounds like you got a nice family there. Welcome to the site.

Hello Charlie,
    I'll echo the others, sounds like you have a great family.
    I have also have had the pleasure of fishing with Darkskies and will back you up on that, he is a great asset to the fishing community (well said).
    Welcome!
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)