Zig zagged all over the place last night in search of fish action. Started early in the ocean, ran into AA and crew to fish the back.

There was a decent bite from a rockpile, but Fighting Irish came between the fish and the guys on the rock. Despite being asked to back off, the fish were put down by him more than once, only 4 were caught in a short window.

Granting the Courteous Unselfish Sportsman of the week award to this guy, no one wins when people behave like this.

I wonder if boaters and surfcasters will ever be able to fish together in harmony?

Back to the fishin, first part of the night was a bait brigade, I held the lead with a fat eel. Then we started plugging as the tide came in. Nothing for me, one dropped fish and a few swings and misses for the others. First light, we went back to the ocean.

Awesome sunrise plugging as we plugged hard, and others watched us with binoculars. Plugged the end of outgoing, beginning of the incoming for 2 hrs, awesome whitewater no fish.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	6976

There were some boats around marking bait, but they eventually broke up.

Went back to the previous spot to try to redeem ourselves with at least one fish pulled in, but it was not to be. Tried our best, plugs, shads, bucktails, rubber jigs, bait, night of the skunk.