Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Well some crazy guy handed me a card today while I was packing up my stuff, so I though I would sign up. Rich I'm just kidding about the first line. Thanks for the tips and I hope to see you out on the beach again. I've been fishing my whole life, but have only been surf fishing for the past few years. Each year I learn more and more.

Tight Lines,
    Tom

Welcome to the site. I have found everyone here to be helpful and have learned alot from these guys. I have never met Rich, heard he's a little hyper but is supposed to be a great guy.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by stripermania View Post
    I have never met Rich, heard he's a little hyper but is supposed to be a great guy.
    (Type A all the way. I keep tryin to mellow a bit, but Ill never be type b.)

Hey Tom what's up! Good to run into ya yesterday. Fish as much as you can in the next 30 days, I'm confident you'll be into the big fish soon. Welcome aboard!

Hi Tom, welcome

Welcome Tom. It's good to get the perspective of an all around fisherman. What do you like about surf fishing?

What do I like about Surf Fishing?

I get to relax, not worry about work, and if I stop buying stuff it could be cheaper than a shrink. I really like the outdoors and to get out on the beach, when few people are around and take it all in is nice. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Darkskies, I hope to be into them soon, should be out again in a few days. I work retail and have a newborn so fishing time is limited, but my wife is understanding and even came out with me one morning. Took the baby with us I fished and she relaxed, baby slept. It was great.

Tom

Welcome Tom,

Congrats on the new baby. Boy or Girl? You have a true keeper of a wife if she is understanding and joins you with the baby.

Tight lines

Quote Originally Posted by surferman View Post
    Welcome Tom,

Congrats on the new baby. Boy or Girl? You have a true keeper of a wife if she is understanding and joins you with the baby.

Tight lines
    Yeah, does she have a sister Tom? Grats and welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by great_white_hunter View Post

I get to relax, not worry about work, and if I stop buying stuff it could be cheaper than a shrink. I really like the outdoors and to get out on the beach, when few people are around and take it all in is nice. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Tom
    That says it all right there Tom, good luck with the new baby, and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by surferman View Post
    Welcome Tom,

Tight lines
    ^^ What he said, you're lucky your wife isn't shooting daggers into you with her eyes when you want to fish bringing her and a newborn baby along. You must be a heck of a husband to pull that off! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by great_white_hunter View Post

Tom
    Tom, if I didn't fish I might need a shrink, so I look as fishing as the cheaper alternative where I can see a return on my dollars spent. Welcome to the site!