Thread: NJ Rocks

Hybrid View

Those videos look very clear to me. I don't fish the jetties much but I can't tell where you took them. Dark don't you think you're a little close to the edge there? Otherwise, nice job, beautiful shots of the sunrise.

Bababooey, the camera shoots in HD, I couldn't be happier with the resolution. When you hit the full screen feature it makes it like you're at the movies. Gotta give props to AA who was a real PITA about me getting that camera, but now I can see why. And he's a better videographer than me, pans in and out and left to right, without camera shake, which is something I need to work on. Thanks, AA, you nailed this one, great recommendations.

As for bein on the edge, that's like where I like to be.

More than a few guys have said something to me about it. Even though you're out in the ocean, sometimes those fish are at the farthest end of your cast, and not on the sides. As the tide goes out, there are rocks in your way, so I like to be on the furthest one possible. You only want to try this on the outgoing if you can, though. Otherwise ya might need a wet suit, especially on some of the notched sets of rocks.

Where's yer korkers, lad?

You have the quality down, have to work on some content

my early videos are comical when i see them. on youtube i loose so much quality due to the compression, what ever that host is looks great.

When i started on youtube 3 yeas ago it was mostly walleye and pike videos and video blew up like i knew it would.

background and protecting areas is very hard, just last week bass blitzed on bunker and as luck would have it my camera shutters wouldt open all the way and it woulndt zoom, damn salt air, when I looked it later i culd see bass busting but far wit no zooom and a huge land mark in th background

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    You have the quality down, have to work on some content

my early videos are comical when i see them. on youtube i loose so much quality due to the compression, what ever that host is looks great.

When i started on youtube 3 yeas ago it was mostly walleye and pike videos and video blew up like i knew it would.

background and protecting areas is very hard, just last week bass blitzed on bunker and as luck would have it my camera shutters wouldt open all the way and it woulndt zoom, damn salt air, when I looked it later i culd see bass busting but far wit no zooom and a huge land mark in th background

Shark, that video host is Vimeo .. they are great.. I have been watching the videos on there for over a year.. very dedicated people on there who are serious about their work..... thanks for the advice buddy......

Thanks for the honest feedback Shark, and other guys. Coming from a guy with the experience and talent you have, it means a lot.

Dogfish, my wading boots have studs on the bottom. I had Korkers that day, but someone didn't have any, so he got to wear mine. I don't want to see a newer guy get hurt out there, so there will be times when I lend mine out.

Hey nice video Dark, very colorful. Now all you need is some fish in it!!