Thread: NJ Rocks

Hybrid View

Hey nice video Dark, very colorful. Now all you need is some fish in it!!

Still no fish. Had them in front of us for a few minutes today. These are the rocks I fished from. Beautiful white water.

great quality, the fish will come,then u get to sacfrice catching others for filming

are you using any mixing program?

I have t convert every clip into another format then I use movie maker and its pretty much a night mare and long

Sooner or later I am going to make some with my better camera and buy Adobe Premiere Elements

Surf and video is hard to because of the wading belt, i often leave it off to be able to reach for the camera BUT i mght drown

Right now it's raw video I'm puttin up there, the host converts it as you download. I'm going to have to jump into editing, but I got some people who said they would help till I get the hang of it.

There is only so long you can look at a real-time video. Most people want editing so they can see what appears to be constant action, even though we both know that doesn't happen in real life. So ya gotta keep it busy, interesting, to keep the interest factor up..

The editing process intimidates me. I'm an impatient SOB, tried it years ago and the rendering was painfully slow. I guess the only solution to that is , more power and memory for the PC, and to suck it up and DO IT!!!

I got so many cool hardcore tunes in mind for those waves crashing down, it's driving me crazy not to do it yet. Thanks for the feedback.

That's because you need a workhorse computer like the one I just built.
    Rich you have no idea how fast this thing renders. If you ever want to invest in one, let me know and I'll build you one from scratch. Same to you SharkHart. The Intel i7 Processor is amazing.. Look up the benchmarks on it.