I'm new at this and could use some help guys. Just got the vidcam, and have a lot of concerns about shooting video out there.

In a lot of others, there doesn't seem to be much concern about broadcasting the spot, that bothers me.

It bothers me so much in the past few months Ive gotten into some pretty intense discussions with web site owners and moderators. On some sites out there, my posts are restricted because of some of the respectful comments Ive made about spot burning.

I don't care, I'll never publically broadcast spots just to boost membership here. I think we as website owners bear a lot of responsibility for what happens when too many people show up at a place because of an internet report.

I'll be damned if I follow that lead.

So I'm asking for honest feedback about these videos, and what your opinion is of how much of the area is showcased in it.

I know some guys who fish 7 days a week may recognize a place. My goal is to make it NOT recognizable to the other 98% of people.

I take that challenge to myself seriously. When the idea of posting fishing videos was presented to me, I said that's the only way I would consider doing this, to show the experience, various techniques, or the fish, and diligently avoid showing the spot.

So let's hear it, I need and want your honest feedback. The first videos won't be anything special. If you're lookin for big fish don't waste your time clicking on them.

But tell me what you think, and what I and others could do better. I'll listen, and if any video is judged too sensitive, I'll pull it immediately.

Thanks for all your help, guys and girls.