Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
I think it's time for a road trip and to bring a video camera to record if we are chased out of there or not.

I know you guys don't do anything to embarass fishermen from NJ. I have fished with you guys among filthy conditions where everyone else are slobs, and you all still pick up after yourselves when you leave.

Further, if they used federal funds to rehab that dock, restricting access could be a liability for them. There's 3 places in RB where they had to put "beach access parking" spots in a newer condo development. I think part of that was they got federal funds to clean up the place before they built, and accept federal funds in the case of a bad storm. I'm not exactly sure as to the complete truth of that. All I know is we have bayshore access in a ritzy area, and they were required to grant that access.

These things get ugly when there are accusations slinging back and forth. For now, I'd like to wait for their answers, and then decide what to do. Still waiting for any members who live near there to give us further feedback.

In the meantime, I really feel like a midnight road trip there this weekend.
I'm up for it... Only day I would be able to do it is Monday Night..... because I am off Tuesday.