Thread: Montauk Fall

Default Montauk Fall

Ok this is old footage but im starting to use vimeo (thanks Darkskies!) the quality is way better then viewing on youtube

Dude. I look at your videos, with all the great editing, music layed on top of it, and realize my videos don't even come close. You kick azz at putting that stuff together, always enjoy watching a SharkHart production.

As for Vimeo, I think they're great, they give you some different options that Youtube doesn't offer. And the people who put stuff up on Vimeo are amazingly talented, always trying to do better, and cool enough to give you advice whenever you ask them.

Gotta give Amboy credit for the move, though. He bugged me about it until I took a look and saw he was right. HD is where everything will be in the future, but Vimeo is there RIGHT NOW. I love that HD!

There is something about being at Montauk and having those fish busting all around you. Nice work.

Great video dude! They were busting all over today mostly bluefish. Guy posted on youtube

That is a lot of birds!

probably more birds than fish