Thread: Heavy Hooksetter/ Rip-Plugger plugs: Plug action

Default Heavy Hooksetter/ Rip-Plugger plugs: Plug action

Rip Pluggers Hybrid in action.
    Did this by myself (reeling and video).
    And posted the youtube thing..finally (Thanks Stripermania and Dark).

White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

to put up youtube use this code:

[ ]number[/ ]

the word youtube goes between the first brackets, no spaces.

the number you put is the number in the youtube address bar between the =sign and the &sign

in the second set of brackets but the backslash then the word youtube, no spaces.

hope this helps.

Monty, you got too many parameters in there. It's a PITA to learn at first, but simple once you get the hang of it. (I'll bet you would say the same thing to me if you were to teach me to tie those teasers, as I dropped most of the deer hair on the floor.)

I thought Stripernania did a good job 'splaining it, so I didn't edit your post to fix it. The best way I learn is by doing.

In the meantime, here's the video, and a link to the original tutorial that Joe posted. I know ya can do it, give it one more shot.

How to embed youtube videos:
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=7

Remember in the simple tutorial I posted below, you do not use the " ". They are only there so you can see the Vbulletin code, otherwise it would be invisible. Also, you need to enclose "youtube" with a bracket [ ] on each side, no spaces. I had to leave out the brackets in my example, otherwise they would have been invisible.

1. "youtube", with the brackets around it, no quotes, no spaces.

2. C&P ONLY the data/numbers after the = sign, including all symbols, underlines, or hyphens, up to but NOT INCLUDING the & sign, NO spaces

3. "/youtube", with the brackets around it, no quotes, no spaces

4. Put it all together, but NO SPACES in between. That was the hardest thing for me to learn. So many times I thought I had it, and there would be a space somewhere that screwed it up, Ya gotta follow these EXACT instructions to get it to work. In another few weeks or so, I'm probably gonna download the code so we can just put up the link and have the video automatically embedded. I haven't got to it yet, I will eventually.

When done it should look like this, and everything will disappear as you post it, only to be seen by you if you have to edit it. If it does NOT post as invisible, you have too many spaces somewhere. That's why I don't put it together in pieces, rather I do it all at one time. In your example, I believe you may have left out the underline "_" which is part of the _9Q6xg_lmjA address.

Try it one more time, man, if ya can spend an hour in 50deg baywater with 3' waves chasing after some tiny bluefish, ya can definitely handle this one.