Thread: Hey it's JohnnySax!

Default Hey it's JohnnySax!

Hey im John, im 23 i live in raynham. Grew up on the cape surfcasting with the old man there and on nantucket for most my life. Been on a boat maybe 5 times fishing, its weak. Im a member of stripercoast surfcasters with the likes of gunny(SC1) and jake and all those yahoos. I love to fish, not much else to say, hope to throw some plugs with ya'll in the near future!

Hey what's up John! Anyone who can handle fishin with the likes of Gunny and Jake is OK in my book. Welcome aboard. So are you guys gettin any decent bass in the surf lately? Might be time for a road trip.

Welcome to the site, johnnysax.

Default Welcome

johnnysax, welcome. I look forward to your posts on what's going on up north.

Welcome to SnA, John! Are you catching any striped bass up there, it has slowed down to a slow pick on the shores of the sound, except we are starting to see some monster bluefish.

Hey welcome Johnny.

Welcome to S&A, Johnny, it's a fun site with none of the whining you see elsewhere.

Welcome Johnnysax. Nice to have you here.

Welcome aboard John! Nice to see you here!

Stripercoast Surfcasters Club
    Dedicated to Conservation

Default Welcome!

Hey John welcome!

Welcome to the site Johnnysax! I learned a lot from the guys here, and I like the site. Look forward to your posts, what's your favorite area of Mass to fish, north or south?

Thanks Everyone Ya its been kind of a grind lately to find fish pretty much spotty. No extrodinary experiences to speak for this poor angler this season. I go down to the cape frequently to fish the Midcape area both sides and the canal mainly because thats what i know, and thats where this girl lives, but i have to say; my favorite place to fish so far is into Rhodie. Its my favorite kind of surfcasting; having to battle and strategize how to get out to your desired perch, let alone battle and strategize how to fish. Getting out on those rocks and staying on them (ahem, my left knee is still a little sore) when there's any kind of swell is very very interesting. So far thats the coolest place around here i've fished

Welcome johnnysax. I have never fished as far north as Rhodie, but it sounds like there is some amazing fishing up there.

Looks like a roll call of Stripercoast!
    John you haven't even touched the spots I will get you on here.
    God is Great, Beer is Good, People are crazy.

sea monkey you deffinately owe it to urself. get up here will ya!? And gunny, i'll go wherever, i dont care if you have to bat me with a yellow eyed bat, or sneak up on me and knock me out with a rubbing alchohol rag. chances are you have some ninja neck hold pressure point that will do the job, whatever you gotta do, take me there hah