Thread: Whats Up

Threaded View

Default Whats Up

My Nick Name is Jackbass here and other locations people May have seen me.

Started Fishing when I was young 5 years old nailed my first bluegill on a banana with a zebco and I was hooked. :

Since then i have graduated to the level I am at now, I still know very little in the grand scheme of things of fish behavior feeding patterns and how to catch them. I learn something new every trip and there are plenty of them.

I have fished the Flats with a fly. I have fished deep water with trolling and jigging gear. I have crawled around in brooks with a can of worms pulling in brook trout. It is my favorite thing in the world to do and I wouldn't give it up for anyone.

Now I fish the Surf almost exclusively 98% I am hooked. There is nothing in the world like standing on a point and having white water around your ankles knees and feeling salt in your face for me at this point. Watching current take a plug or lure into the wash and having it disappear on a tight line with a boil or crash is what it is all about.

I look forward to getting to know the People in here and sharing and comparing knowledge and hopefully someday standing in the wash with some of you.

Bass Wishes
    Last edited by Jackbass; 08-06-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: I didn't want my intro to be grammatically incorrect