Thread: Want to save 10% on your Electric Bill Guaranteed?

Default Want to save 10% on your Electric Bill Guaranteed?

I have been selling a product line recently that is guaranteed to save the consumer 10 % on their electric bill. In many cases I have seen up to 20% savings on electric costs.

The device works in conjunction with the motors in your home to improve power factor and reduce the demand from motors to your electric service.

If interested in more info. PM ME

You have nothing to lose.

a standard residential install is 500 dollars. Or I can send you the device for a self install for 400 dollars.

If for what ever reason you feel the device is not doing it's job after 90 days. Send it back for a full refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
    You have nothing to lose.

a standard residential install is 500 dollars. Or I can send you the device for a self install for 400 dollars.

If for what ever reason you feel the device is not doing it's job after 90 days. Send it back for a full refund.
    Jackbass, that seems like a generous guarantee. How complicated is the install, could the average homeowner do it, and how long would it take for me to do it if I wanted to save the $100? Do I need to be at the skill level of an electrician?

Hey Jackbass, is there any way you could answer Steve's question without giving away trade secrets? Maybe some other people would like to hear more, so that could be helpful to you as well. Thanks, man.

Sorry I have been away for the weekend.
    There is no secret. All you have to be able to do is install a 2 pole 20A Circuit breaker in your existing electrical panel. The device will be hooked up directly to that. You turn the device on with the breaker and your done. The guaranty is 8% or greater savings. What the device does essentially is takes wasted inductive current and stores it for use when motors start etc. It is particularly good for homes that have a lot of motor load ie: swimming pools, washer dryer, AC, Refridgerator, Well pump, dish washer etc. The device also protects your service from power surges.
    I have been selling these for two months and have been reluctant to push them because I wanted to see real results from a customer. Well I got my results last week one of my customers saved slightly over 20% on his Kilo-watt usage compared to the same period last year. I am waiting for My bill to come in at my office becasue I installed one here also.

Me thinks you and I need to talk.

I have 2 frig's, sewage pump, pool, central air, dishwasher and washer/dryer

Do you offer any yeti discounts?

Maybe you wouldn't need the Yeti discount if you got rid of at least one fridge.

One frig for the family and one for the beer!!!

That's fine then. Carry on.

What about the one for the bait and fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
    What about the one for the bait and fish?
    I'm a big catch and release guy (pun intended for Frankie) so if I do keep one it gets eaten that day.

Bait? I think I may be having to install an eel tank or take out a 2nd mortgage for all I went through this fall

DR Call me You would probably do better than 10 Percent on your install. Just let me know what you monthly bill is.

I will offer a yeti discount.

Yeti discount! You guys never know when you'll be out on a bar or rock and washed sideways. Ya might need a tall Yeti to give ya an extended hand.

Or in DR's case just extend a toe.