Thread: tsunami airwave vs Dblue

Default tsunami airwave vs Dblue

Hey I'm trying to make the best decision between getting a tsunami airwave, or a Dblue 9' rod for surfcasting. This will be for a spinning reel, and will be used mostly for plugging in the spring and fall, looking at the ones rated m or mh. Is there anyone here who has tried both rods and likes one better? I appreciate whatever you guys could tell me, thanks.

Porgy, I have the Tsunami Airwave. AA and G originally told me about them. I bought it as a step up rod for fishing braid while I consider if I really need a $400 higher end Lami.

I am so happy with the rod, and the quality. I think there is a 1 year warrantee against breakage as well. The guides are allegedly better quality than those on some of the other higher end rods out there.

Most importantly to me, the rod is truly lightweight. I was starting to get shoulder problems after casting for hours, and looking to alleviate that. The rod casts a mile, and there is no more fatigue. It's one of the best values for the price out there, IMO.

As for the DBlue, I don't have one, but have borrowed one from a friend. I like them too, but I like my airwave better.