I am truly honored to introduce the latest release by the old Skool bay are thrash band:
HEATHEN
"The Evolution Of Chaos"
When Mascot Records sent me this disc and I sat down and listened to it,I was truly blown away!.
it was exactly what I expected these 5 metal warriors to be,,,great thrash with lyrics and melodies that mix perfectly into a wonderful bay area soup.
Misfit[scott] and I did a live,on the air interview with band members bassist Jon Torres[warningSF,AngelWitch,Ulysses Siren,I4NI ect.] and guitarist Kragen Lum.

there are 11 tracks with various speeds and all have wonderful ideas,tempos,melodies and feelings poured in,such a great mix took a long time to cook up.
as my metal brother Jon Torres explained,it was like over a year that this latest creation came to be.
well,they did a wonderful job of it and in case I didn't mention it,the band EXODUS and Heathen are linked by their gutarist Lee Altus,he is a member in that great thrash entity!

HEATHEN are doing a stint in Europe right now supporting the new record.when they return we will have a U.S. tour with EXODUS from Coast-to-Coast,they will be getting o the east coast and Scott and I shall attend the show once we get official details.
I would tell any metalhead this,get this album and you will enjoy it for years to come!

Title: The Evolution Of Chaos

tracks are:
1-intro
2-Dying Season
3-Control By Chaos
4-No Stone Unturned
5-Arrows Of Agony
6-Fade Away
7-A Hero's Welcome
8-Undone
9-BloodKult
10-Red Tears Of Disgrace