I would like to share how I made my stripping basket for anyone that is interested. I was able to get everything I needed from Walmart as follows:

Sterlite 12Qt dish tub (approx dimensions 15"x12"x6") - $1.88
Cable Ties 8" pack of 25 - about $1.90
Luggage Strap fully adjustable with heavy duty buckle - $4

Tools needed:
Drill
Drill bit 3/8"
Drill bit 3/16"
File to clean up plastic from drilling

Step 1: Make openings for strap/belt
I marked the spot on the corners and used the larger bit to drill 5 or so holes vertically then used the drill to make them into one vertical hole that is large enough for the buckle to pass through. Do this for both sides/corners for where the strap will go through.

Step 2: File opening for strap/belt
Use the file and clean up the plastic to make as smooth as possible.

Step 3: Drill two holes using the smaller bit for each plastic tie that will go on the bottom of the stripping basket. The holes will be approx 5/8" apart. Start with the middle and stagger throughout.

Step 4: Thread all of the cable ties so they are sticking up on the inside of the basket and fasten all the way down. Cut the cable ties to 2-4" lengths at slight angles. I would recommend making them long at first until you determine what is the right length for you. You can always add more and go shorter.

Finished Project should look like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4942.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	7725

Name:	IMG_4943.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	7726

Name:	IMG_4944.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	7727

Good Luck and Tight Lines! Post your feedback and let me know if you have any questions.

Rubbermaid makes a 3 gallon which is a bit more sturdier but they did not have it at Walmart. It would also work but is a bit pricier.

Total cost of my basket was about $8 including tax and about 30 min of work.