Thread: Wanted: A job as Service advisor, auto claims adjuster,auto body or construction

Default Wanted: A job as Service advisor, auto claims adjuster,auto body or construction

I put this up for Cardoc965, who is out of work right now.

This is a bad enough economy, we're all struggling. It must be an even greater struggle to lose your job when unemployment is near 10%.

If anyone of you has a lead to any of the following jobs, please feel free to PM this guy. If he is ok with posting his e-mail, outsiders can contact him as well.

I'll let him take over from here, and hope something works out for him soon.

His experience and skills:

Auto repair service advisor

Auto claims adjuster

Auto body tech

Construction and home remodeling help

I'll just C&P his comments here that he mentioned in another thread. Good luck, man.

"Also, I am unemployed as i have mentioned before and thought maybe I could network thru here with you guys. I have worked for many years as a service advisor for dealerships and have experience as an estimator for body shops as well. I can even do auto claims adjuster for insurance companies. Aside from that, I am good on a boat as a mate and know construction or remodeling as a side job. I am a good manager and leader as well. Thanks for any input you all may have."

Smile

Wow that is awesome. Thank you for trying to help me out with looking for work. I actually had a job I started in October. I then was diagnosed with having cataracts at the fine age of 44. Had surgery done on the right eye which went ok. A month later in January I had the left eye done and had complications. Lots of pain and migranes. They did a 2nd surgery which didn't help. In any event the place I was sorking for knew I was going to have these surgeries and were ok with it. That was until the let me go while I was out on disability. So I am once again looking for work. I can't believe people would do that. They let me go by sending me a letter in the mail. They said in the letter it was lack of performance. When I called the manager he said he agreed with me there was nothing wrong with my performance and then said it was the GM who did this. But my imediate manager was the one who signed the letter.