NICE FIT!
All of the weight kits I used here are 1oz. in weight except one (for ultra light rods). The only thing that changes are the length and the diameter, to accommodate the different rod blank tapers and inside diameter's.

Installing The weight kitFor these final steps, I assume you have worked with 2 part 5 minuet epoxy. You will need a place (coffee can lid and foil) to fold (mix) your two parts, and some sort of applicator ie: popsicle stick, small hobby brush.
TIP: Keep some denatured or isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol handy for quick cleanups.
STEP 10:Working QuicklyI have mixed my pack of epoxy (note here used up a couple of minuets) and I have coated the inside of the rods blank with a heavy coat of epoxy. Now I have started to coat my weight. You see I'm brushing a good coat of the epoxy onto the edge (only) of the weight. Then I will slide it into the rod blank quickly.
NOTE: You may want to back up yourself by working with another longer working epoxy, I am use to working fast.
STEP 11:Ok I have my first weight in the blank. (Remember I needed two). Now I have coated the second weight and I am ready to slide it right up to the other one and then push it/them flush to the edge of the blank.
I will hold mine with the edge of a popsicle stick, until set starts.
NOTE: With the first weight installed you might get some reverse pressure trying to force the weight back out of the blank this is normal. Try to get it set as quickly as possible.
TIME Reminder
STEP 12:The Last Stepsthis step has me use a second epoxy (of your chosing) or super glue and regluing the butt cap and replacing it. I will place a quick coat on the butt of the rod and inside of the butt cap, then twist and slide it back on. You may have to twist and squeeze a few times as air will be trapped and the cap will try to slide off. Make sure you wipe any adhesive off immediately with your alcohol. Now I have completed my balancing act for this rod.
STEP 13:Last but not least.
Store the rod standing on the butt cap (vertical) for about 2 hrs. This will give the epoxy a good curing time (5 min is to start of set). It will also allow the weights to settle against the cap. This keeps the weight as far to the rear of the rod as possible.
The Final ProductI let the epoxy cure for the 2 hrs. Now I have placed the rod back into the fulcrum and checked the requested balance point. You'll notice that I have not changed the look of the rod or extended the length.As you can see in the image I have obtained the requested balance point. The rod will feel feather lite now, and be more sensitive in the anglers hand.

http://www.rod-crafting.com/resource/articles/balancing.html