This is confirmed by people we know who were clam fishing and could catch 25 bass in a matter of a few hours....even the robustness of the clam bite has slowed down substantially...giving further evidence that the fish that some claim are there.....are not....

I realize I am a bit more obsessive about these things than some others out there...For me it makes sense...if I'm going to spend the gas and tolls to get to the water I want to know if the fish are there, and most importantly, why.....so my extensive logs and attention to detail has really helped me to find more fish ....this is something anyone could do, if they just put in the effort......

**I hope I make it clear to folks reading this, that I am not a scientist, or claim to be an expert on this subject. I am someone who has become obsessive about why the fish are there. i'm constantly learning new things and trying out different versions to challenge my findings....and also very grateful to the legions of old timers on here and elsewhere who have been kind enough to share their views with me.......

Thanks for reading, and hope this explains things a little better......