Thread: Sea bird behavior and what it tells us

Hybrid View

Default Re: Sea bird behavior and what it tells us

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    I say we put dark and finchaser in a steel cage. Give them their weapons of choice, and the one who walks out is the winner.

One of my favorite clips 2 men enter one man leaves.

Finchaser I hope you are not offended by anything I said if so please accept my apologies. I think you all have a case of the cabin fever. But if you ask me you surf guys are mental anyway.

No apologies necessary from anyone just having a really really bad day. Water is stained or a shadow from a cloud, but I know where and when these were taken and sea herring schools don't look like that. Where these were taken is an area that the dirty water from up north goes offshore with the current and gulls wait for garbage ,also seabirds not gulls follow bait

I also wrote this because we discussed this on the phone, he also thought this happened in the inlet around Christmas bait doesn't ball up unless there are fish under them and then the birds work over it. I explained birds rest on water many times when water is warmer than air check out Manasquan inlet it's loaded with gull resting on the water everyday.

Hope no one takes offense and you all have a great season.Back to my Kettle One.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    No apologies necessary from anyone just having a really really bad day.
    Hope no one takes offense and you all have a great season.Back to my Kettle One.
    We all have bad days finchaser. If you want your bad days to end you should dump dark and let me do the scouting for you. ds does not take clear pics, those stains in the water could be sunken boats for all we know! All you have to do is put me on the cell phone relay and I will do all the scouting you want, at your service.(just kidding dark, maybe ) by the way what the heck is a kettle one?

You can tell it's winter when we are going back and forth bickering over whether a stain in the water is herring or not. Inquiring minds want to know fin chaser. What is Kettle one are you cooking herring for valentines dinner?

Vodka

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Ah Kettle nice vodka,it's either Grey Goose or Kettle for me on the rocks sometimes out of the bottle when I have a bad day.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Umm you said kettle one. Ketel One? Why didn't you say so party on dudes!