Thread: Let's talk about Full Moon Surf Fishing (and New Moon as well....)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    No I have a fascination with the gross and unusual. Any problem with that? Why would you ask a question like that?

Steve, all in fun, I meant nothing by it. I couldn't imagine a guy who wanted to see smegma pics. I have been plagued with this at times, and it just struck me as an unusual pic request. No hard feelings, here's some links for that kind of stuff, enjoy.

www.ebaumsworld.com
    www.rotten.com

And, if you really want a view of the sickest chit out there, try efukt. I'm not going to put the link because Dark might censor it, so just search and add dot com. Happy hunting, I wouldn't advise eating a sandwich while you're browsing there.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Steve, all in fun, I meant nothing by it. I couldn't imagine a guy who wanted to see smegma pics. I have been plagued with this at times, and it just struck me as an unusual pic request. No hard feelings, here's some links for that kind of stuff, enjoy.

www.ebaumsworld.com
    www.rotten.com

And, if you really want a view of the sickest chit out there, try efukt. I'm not going to put the link because Dark might censor it, so just search and add dot com. Happy hunting, I wouldn't advise eating a sandwich while you're browsing there.
    Boy there are some sick people on here! I know ebaums but I went to the others, the sickness knows no limits!