Thread: Lost and found in NJ: Fishermens' and other finds

Hybrid View

Saw this on facebook posting so they might get it back.

Century rod with a VS 150. Left in Bay Head at Egbert st. If found please message me or call Ronnie at Fishermen's Supply 732-892-2058

I don't know if this belongs here, it's more of an alert. Read on the internet that a couple of cars and trucks were burglarized up at the hook on Wednesday. I guess some of the gear stolen will show up on eBay or Craigslist so keep a watch out for it and post if you see a bunch of stuff suddenly appearing. For the rest of the guys out there, be careful!

Lost in ibsp. I am posting this to help the guy.

"I lost a Star rod and Pflueger reel in the surf at Gilligans last week. At chance somebody snagged it? If so, please give me a call. (267) 994-9582. Ed"

Nice gesture.

this was lost in the park. I am posting it so maybe he ends up getting connected with it again.

LOST PLUG BAG
    Hey all, need some help here.
    Black 4 tube unmarked Gear Up bag FULL of plugs is missing! Last night I was parked directly infront of the Judges Shack at IBSP, left around 1130pm and drove the beach north and exited at gilkens. I then headed to H street in Sea Side with the thought of plugging that area. I must have f*ed up and left it on my cooler rack and it fell off somewhere on the beach. If anyone found it or heard of anyone finding a bag please contact me, Thanks everyone, tight lines.
    Cell- 610 639 0723

So kind of you to post that. Hope he gets his plug bag and stuff back.