Thread: Lost and found in NJ: Fishermens' and other finds

Hybrid View

^^

Lost pocket knife at Corsens-

From the barn, the guys name is MeatHead

I was fishing with the kids at Corsons yesterday and i dropped my Case Pocket knife. just wondering if anyone found it? i know its a long shot but it was an anniversery present. it has a bass pro shop emblem on it and a bone grip. we where on the beach, boat ramp side near the third sign that says no beachin or launching of water craft. we did manage one throw back flounder.

Default Re: Lost and found in NJ: Fishermens' and other items

He lost a sunfish in ocean city.

Our blue 15' sunfish must have blown off the lift in the past week or so. Just noticed it missing yesterday. Lost in the public ramp area. We have a bayfront home a block north of the ramp. No mast or sail or rudder. Couple of ropes on it that should have been used to tie it down. We think the plug was in so it should be floating. Any help locating is greatly appreciated.

Someone lost a gopro at monmouth beach
    732-687-2765
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lost gopro.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	16039

Some one found a rod and reel and turned it in to the Sea Girt police. good job on turning it in hope the owner finds it.
    "This surf rod and reel is a custom set up that is quite valuable. If anyone lost or left a surf rod and reel on a Sea Girt beach in the last day or two please call Sea Girt Police Dept 732-449-7300 ext 418. Officer Kevin Davenport."

Lost rod in somers point - not mine just passing along the info

I recently lost my Penn Gold 975 Reel & Shimano Talavera Pole at Boat Ramp in Somers Point down the road from Dolfin Dock @ the Marina. I was getting ready to load boat on trailer when Fish & Game Conservation Officers came to boat dock to perform an inspection. I was trying to tie boat off with my son when I laid my pole on floating fiberglass dock. Long story short after the inspection and pulling boat out of water the pole and reel was left on dock. Im hoping that there are still some good people out there and if they seen it or knows of somebody that may have picked it up if they would possible see this ad. If so I would be willing to give reward for it. Please let me know asap. Sick to my stomach. Always worth a try. 609-929-2632.

Saw this on facebook posting so they might get it back.

Century rod with a VS 150. Left in Bay Head at Egbert st. If found please message me or call Ronnie at Fishermen's Supply 732-892-2058