Thread: Lost and found in NJ: Fishermens' and other finds

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    There were quite a few others who could have helped, but didn't. (scheduling conflicts)
    Yet they had no scheduling conflicts in showing up there day after day, to fish for albies, good weather and bad...

So hopefully this is not taken as a rant against those who were in a position to help, and didn't, but more as a sincere thanks to Judy and one or 2 others.

On her own, Judy went there, looked for the drive, and IMO was mostly responsible for a lot of the coordination to help John get his drive back.

That's the kind of person Judy is, she goes above and beyond to help.

Hey dark, that's the way of the world, a lot of folks are only out for themselves. Shorelady, good mojo on you, hope you catch a cow this year.

Lost knife....

Someone lost a folding fishing knife, Sunday night 11-6-11.
    Contact me with a description, and I'll get it back to ya.
    I'll hold onto this for a month, and then give it away to someone I fish with.

Default $200 reward for black tackle bag with flounder rigs

This gentleman lost it last year and still has not recovered it. I sincerely doubt he will get it back but you never know. Getting it back would truly be a happy ending. He said his Dad made some of the rigs in the bag. Good luck to you Uncle Connnie.

"TTT- hoping the new season finds someone who fishes the AH or SH area with an extra black bag fiilled with Flounder gear that they found last year is willing to return it to its rightful owner. Have to try! Thanks for understanding. Please see information in string below.

Went Fishing out of the Highlands (108 Marina Bay Court) last week with Cpt Ray Burke of the Madd Gaffer. Had a great trip but left a small black tackle bag some where at the dock or in the parking lot. It had a lot of winter flounder rigs in it as well as some colored sinkers, circle hooks and leader material. I wouldnt be as upset about it if most of the winter flounder rigs in the bag weren't made by my father right before he passed. Any help in finding it would be greatly appreciated and rewarded. Thank you!! please email me at ConlonandCo@hotmail.com or call 610-385-3091 if it is found. "

Found a fishing net.....4-13-12

Pebbles and I were fishing last Fri night 4-13-12
    We found a net at one of the places we stopped at....

I really don't want to be any more specific than that..
    I know most of the regulars who fish there and may eventually get it back to the owner...

But just in case someone reading this knows someone who left a net behind last Fri...contact me via PM and I'll get it back to you....if I don't find it's owner within 30 days I'll give to someone who needs it.....

If not you can use it for butterflies when your out scouting swans for your next photo shoot.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

^^

Lost pocket knife at Corsens-

From the barn, the guys name is MeatHead

I was fishing with the kids at Corsons yesterday and i dropped my Case Pocket knife. just wondering if anyone found it? i know its a long shot but it was an anniversery present. it has a bass pro shop emblem on it and a bone grip. we where on the beach, boat ramp side near the third sign that says no beachin or launching of water craft. we did manage one throw back flounder.